Ambic In Line Sampler
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on order's over €199, T & C Apply
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Your simple low cost introduction to on farm diagnostics
- The Ambic MilkSampler takes a small yet representative sample across the whole milking
- Developed with NMR for use with on-farm dairy diagnostic applications
- The first ever low cost stand-alone milk sampling device
- Simple “cut and fit” installation, no additional fittings
- Virtually maintenance free
- Manufactured to the highest quality using only chemical-resistant materials
- Easy to clean with MilkSampler body designed for CIP cleaning
- Comprehensive 1 year warranty
- Not ICAR approved – it should be noted that the Ambic MilkSampler is a herd management tool, not a herd improvement tool. It takes a representative sample, which is suitable for providing herd management information such as somatic cell count, bacteriology, milk progesterone, urea and protein. However, it is not suitable for collecting a proportionate sample for butterfat sampling for official ICAR records.