Butox Pour-On (Deltamethrin)
- Free shipping on order's over €199, T & C Apply
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This product is only licensed for sale in the Republic Of Ireland
Butox 7.5 mg/ml Pour-on suspension is a ready to use pour-on insecticide used in the treatment and control of sucking lice, biting lice, keds and flies on sheep and cattle.
Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin
Target Species: Cattle, sheep
Treats and Controls: Sucking lice, biting lice, keds and flies
Administration Method: Pour On
Withdrawal Time: 18 days for cattle intended for meat and offal, 12 hours for cattle producing milk for human consumption. 48 hours for sheep intended for meat and offal, 12 hours for sheep producing milk for human consumption
Dosage for lice and keds treatment: 10 ml per animal irrespective of weight.
|Dose Volume||Number of full doses per pack|
|250ml||1 Litre||2.5 Litre|
Dosage for flies on calves and cattle:10ml per 100kg Bodyweight up to 300 kg
|Body Weight||Dose Volume||Number of full doses per pack|
|250 ml||1 Litre||2.5 Litre|
|up to 100kg||10 ml||25||100||250|
|100-300 kg||20 ml||13||50||125|
|over 300 kg||30 ml||8||33||53|
Always read the label and all enclosed information for Butox 7.5 mg/ml Pour-on before administering to animals!
The active ingredient in Butox 7.5 ml/mg Pour-on is Deltamethrin which is a highly effective and powerful insecticide but is also safe to use on livestock. Compared to other insecticides that are safe to use on livestock, such as Permethrin and Cypermethrin, Deltamethrin (the active ingredient in Butox 7.5 ml/mg Pour-on) is far superior at neutralising insects. The table below shows the effect each insectiside has on the simple house fly.
What are the advantages of using Butox 7.5 mg/ml Pour-on?
- The unique formula enables the treatment to spread easily over the body of the treated animal
- The formula is highly lipophilic which means it blends with the animals natural oils to provide a longer lasting treatment.
- Butox 7.5 mg/ml Pour-on is rainfast
- It can be applied straight from the bottle
What effects to flies have on my livestock?
- Ready to use pour-on insecticide
- Treats and control sucking lice, biting lice, keds and flies on sheep and cattle.