FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Powers up to 460Km (290 miles / 640 acres / 260 hectares)
46 J @ 33ff max. output energy (68 J stored energy)
- Cyclic Wave™ provides continuous power right to the end of the fence.
- LED indicators show energizer output voltage for quick diagnostics.
- Bi-polar technology provides high performance in dry, low conductive soil conditions.
- Split bolt terminals allow multiple fence wires to be connected.
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled
- Connect with nearby energiser using Bluetooth to check voltage, turn on and off, and configure remote address (Fence remote sold separately).
- Connect to energiser remotely over the internet to receive notifications when voltage drops. Check voltage remotely, and turn on and off remotely (Requires Wi-Fi network coverage).
Monitor and control the energizer from your phone
- Use the Datamars Livestock Farm App to connect to the energiser and see the fence voltage in real-time, configure the energiser settings, and connect the energizer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Once the energiser is connected to the internet, it sends a notification when fence voltage drops, so issues can be resolved quickly.
- If a fault is found on the fence line, use the app to turn the energiser off right from where you’re standing to fix the fault, then turn the energizer back on and check the voltage is back to normal.
|Distance powers: km
|Distance powers: miles
|Distance powers: Acres
|Distance powers: Hectares
|Maximum stored energy
|Maximum output energy
||46 J @ 33Ω
|Output Voltage @ 100 Ω
||up to 8,900 V
|Output Voltage @ 500 Ω
||up to 9,300 V
|Minimum number of earth rods required
We recommend you confirm requirements with your local reseller