HUMAC Agro can be applied to all commonly grown staple and specialty crops/ including ornamental greenery and lawns/ except those that require significantly different soil pH compared to neutral e.g. blueberries. The basic dosage of the product is 200-500kg /ha.
Humic acids require some time to fully reveal their positive effect on soil and plants. Therefore, the best to apply the product is in the period from autumn to early spring before planting. However, it can be applied at any time during the growing season. For best results, it is recommended to work in the product into the top 10cm layer of soil. If conditions do not allow this type of application, the product can be easily spread on the soil surface.
Repeat applications are recommended after every 3-4 years.
During this whole period, we recommend reducing the volume of all mineral fertilizers and especially nitrogen fertilizers by up to 30-50% in the area where HUMAC Agro was used, compared to regular application rates based on the standard fertilizer application calculations.
HUMAC Agro has a positive effect on soil fertility, production quality and overall profitability of crop production. However, in addition to its use, it is necessary to observe the generally applicable principles for sustainable agriculture
DOSAGE OF HUMAC Agro:
Basic dosage on arable land depending on the content of humic substances in the soil: 200-500kg/ha
Leafy vegetables /salads, spinach/, Brassicaceae vegetables / cabbage, kale, cauliflower, broccoli/, cucurbits and nightshade/ cucumber, tomato, pepper, pumpkin, egg plant/, legumes: 350-500kg /ha
Root vegetables and intensive crops / red beets, carrots, celery, parsley, and potatoes/: 300-400kg /ha
Fruit crops and vineyards- area application: 350-500kg/ha
Fruit and ornamental trees and shrubs, vineyard- application to individual plants: 10-40kg/ 100pcs application during or after planting to individual plants
Field crops/ cereals, maize, rape, sunflower, soybeans, etc/: 200-500kg/ha
Ornamental plants and shrubs: 2-3kg/ 100m2
Deciduous and coniferous trees: 2-3kg/ 10pcs= 20-30kg/ 100pcs when planting to the roots
Composting: 3-5% of the product is gradually added to the composted mass
Replacement of manure in the dose of 40-50t/ha: 400-500kg/ha
Soils without topsoil and reactive soils: 1-3t/ha with mineral fertilizers and grass seeds repeatedly for 2-3 years
Natural soil conditioner with high content of humic acids (min. 62%)
For Agriculture, gardening, and the environment
HUMAC® Agro is a natural soil conditioner with high content of humic acids made from activated Leonardite, a 100% active natural substance. The product is applied to soil or substrates during fertilization to enhance various chemical, physical, and biological processes which in turn improve soil fertility and soil properties. Humic acids are the primary energy source for biological processes and have properties of physiologically active substances regulating plant growth and development. No chemical additives were used during the manufacturing process. As of 2020, the product is Kosher certified for producing Kosher approved crops.
- Improves soil structure – creates stable soil aggregates by bonding sand, silt, and clay particles, improves soil aeration and water management, as well as it significantly reduces the risk of water erosion
- Retains water in the soil – improves infiltration into soil and its water retention capacity; increases the volume of water available for plant uptake
- Soil detoxifier - immobilizes toxic metals, PCBs, dioxins, and other toxins in the soil limiting their bioavailability and/or assisting in their biodegradation
- Adds macro, micro-nutrients and trace elements to the soil linked to natural amino acids in chelated form making them readily available for plant uptake
- Improves conditions for the development of soil bacteria, microorganisms and increases the rate of decomposition of organic compounds, substrates, unused nutrients in the soil making them available for plant uptake
- Significantly increase the growth of a plants root system (30 – 50%). A larger root system increases the plant's drought resistance and increases nutrient uptake for faster growth
- Significantly reduces the leaching of nutrients from soil (N, P, K, Ca, Mg, and other mineral trace elements) optimizing fertilizer efficiency
- Increases soil humus content, supplies organic carbon to soil (50% of its volume)
- Increases plant's tolerance to biotic and abiotic stress factors such as fungal diseases or drought, salinity, and extreme temperatures
Declared product composition:
- Content of humic acids: min 62% in dry matter
- Moisture content: max 20%
- pH level /1% water suspension/: 6.5
Contains all naturally occurring macro, micro and trace elements chelated to natural amino acids
5kg buckets /powder/, 25kg PE bags, 500kg and 1000kg big bags in powder form and granules
Consistency: Powder form or granules
Expiration date: 2 years from the production date listed on the packaging when maintaining proper storage conditions at temperatures -10 °C to +40°C
HUMAC Agro products are granules or powder of brown- black odorless appearance, with high content of natural humic acids obtained from activated mineraloid- Leonardite, which is 100% active natural substance. It is applied to the soil, or the treated substrates intended for fertilization in a specified amount, where the active substances and their complexes have a multifaceted effect on fertility and properties of the soil. Humic acids are the energy basis of biological processes and have the properties of physiologically active substances regulating plant and growth development. All products are 100% natural origin produced without chemical treatments or additives.