Twin Mobile/portable Oil run Milking unit
- Free shipping on order's over €199, T & C Apply
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This handy twin Oil Run portable milking unit comes with two clusters complete to milk 2 cows at the one time. An Oil run vacuum pump complete with oilier, vacuum gauge and regulator and pulsation system. This system is plug and play so all you have to do is plug in and away you go. You can wheel it to wherever you want it to go on farm.
- Robust and durable construction
- “Handy”, stable and manoeverable design
- Standard plug
- Self draining balance tank
- 30ltr stainless steel bucket with clear lid to aid inspection
- Non Return Valve fitted in lid, preventing milk entering vacuum pump
There are many uses for the portable milking machine:
- Downer cows that are in an isolation box and cannot access the normal milking machine
- The house cow
- Newly calved cow
- Easy way to get colostrum from a cow
- Goats or sheep being milked every day
- Taking your prize cow to win the cup at a show
The portable milker has its own vacuum system, pulsation, milk reception/storage and milking equipment, all on a frame that can be easily transported and used wherever the animal is situated. The transport frames are mainly hot dipped galvanised or painted (other suppliers are plastic coated.
Each Farm and machine will have a gauge to display the vacuum level, a regulator to adjust the vacuum level and a pulsator. The pulsator is pneumatic and operates from the vacuum supply; it is important that the operator realises that the pulsation speed depends on the vacuum level. It is therefore important to set and regularly check the vacuum level and pulsation rate. Care must also be taken to minimise the amount of air that is admitted via the teat cups while the cluster is being applied to the animal, as it is easy for the operator to think the pulsator is not working properly until the vacuum has returned to the correct operating level.