Elivec Pour-on for Beef and Dairy Cattle is a ready to use pour-on solution for the treatment and control of gastro-intestinal worms (including inhibited Ostrtagia ostertagia and Cooperia spp.), lungworms, warbles, sucking and biting lice, chorioptic and sarcoptic mange mites in both beef and dairy cattle. Elivec Pour-on comes with a very short withdrawal period of 15 days for beef cattle and zero milk withhold in dairy animals. Elivec Pour-On offers efficiency and easy pour-on application saving both farmers time and money.
Active Ingredient: Eprinomectin
Target Species: Cattle
Administration Method: Pour-On, applied along the backline in a narrow strip extending from the withers to the tail head.
Treats and Controls: Gastro-intestinal worm, lungworm, sucking and biting lice, mange mites, warbles and horn flies
Withdrawal Time: 15 days for cattle intended for meat and offal, there is no withdrawal time for cattle producing milk for human consumption.
Dosage: 1 ml per 10 kg of bodyweight
|Body Weight||Dose Volume||Number of full doses per pack:|
Always read the label and all enclosed information for Elivec Pour-on before administering to animals!
Key Features of Elivec Pour on
- The convenience of a broad-spectrum Pour-On
- Available in 5 litre
- Most potent and fastest acting endectocide available
- Absorbed more rapidly – faster acting
- Sustained activity to kill more species of worms for longer than any other pour-on
- No milk withholding period
- Short meat withhold
- No need for protective gear
- Completely weatherproof - not just rainfast
Trials demonstrate that treatment of lactating dairy cows with Elivec Pour-on can increase milk yield by up to 2 litres per cow per day.
• Treatment with ELIVEC increased milk production:
• Over the whole lactation treated cows produced:
– 63 L more milk
– 2.8 kg more protein
– 2.8 kg more milk fat.
"The Power To Produce Your Best"
This Product is only licensed for sale in the Republic of Ireland